Betrothed Through Redemption (BTR)
Betrothed Through Redemption is a 1 day (8:00am-5:00pm) seminar for couples who are engaged and plan to marry within 6 months. Seminars will be scheduled by request only.
1. Introduction to Marriage
2. Role of a Husband and Role of a Wife
4. Resolving Conflict
6. Needs Of A Man / Woman
Your Marriage Has Been Redeemed (YMHBR)
Your Marriage Has Been Redeemed Courses consist of 2 Levels. Level 1 and Level 2 are both 6 week informational / interactive courses designed to unite families by continuing to strengthen marriages. Each session is scheduled for 2 hours and the sessions are held consecutively for 6 weeks. You must attend and participate in 4 of the 6 sessions in order to receive a certificate of completion from By Way Of The Cross (BWOTC). Courses can be modified to fit the needs / topics of your church. Please contact us if you have specific needs.
Level 1 Topics Include:
1. Introduction To Marriage
2. Role Of A Husband
3. Role of A Wife
5. Resolving Conflict
Level 2 Topics Include:
1. Love / Rekindling The Fire
2. Needs Of A Man / Woman
3. Divorce / Remarriage
4. Blended Family (2 Sessions)
Redeemed Women Ministry (RWM)
RWM is designed to call out the woman (wife, mother, leader, etc.) God designed you to be.
1. RWM Breakfast are held quarterly on Saturday mornings from 8:30-11:30am. See BWOTC calendar for dates and locations.
2. RWM Seminars are held on Saturday’s from 8:00am-5:00pm. These seminars are held by request only.
3. RWM Conferences are held from Friday thru Sunday. These conferences are held annually at a location to be determined.